Thursday, October 1, 2009

Story

Seeing so many people started writing stories,
I think I should start writing in English.

As I am writing my diary in Chinese, Trying in English should be.. chaotic..
Plus learning to put words in english should bring my english to the next level.
Why?
Because I Felt dramatic reading pocket of sunshine's blog and deeply motivated by 'Julian' in Leggie's new enchanting tale. It reminds of myself when I was young.

Maybe I should write some stories..
Imaging myself in Bangkok again.
Imaging myself in another dimension.
Or tales long before back to the young naive age that I was brutally assulted which give me a scar to remember.

Hmm..
It will be a.. Project?
oo.....

还是真的有点懒惰。 习惯了咯,华文。
那我还如何给我的朋友小花名?
..
想想。
万事起头难,
试一试就知道了。
人就是这样。

对了,
我也想记得今天。
因为,
我被人狠狠地利用了。。
利用不用紧,
但是竟然我,
有麻烦。。
怎么世间上的人那么恐怖。。

-----------------------

6 comments:

Legolas said...

You should try. Writing in English will at least improve your English a little bit. New vocabs and all. You can start by writing your posts in English, then slowly you can write a story.

C'est la vie said...

Hey, your English is not bad, if I were you, I will write in English already. LOL, coz I am lazy to type in Mandarin. :(

Well, can't wait for your story. And what happened to you to be used? Can share? So that I know how to prevent next time.

Emo-Happiness said...

Leggie.
Thanks.
Will do that

C'est la vie:
....
No comment le.
The story is long.
I had got over it already. Thanks

Little Dove said...

Do write, please! I saw your comments for 'Julian' in Legolas' blog and mine. I loved the way you continued the stories and also the words you used. ^_^

Chris said...

如果我用英文写,会很难写得出感觉.

Emo-Happiness said...

Little dove.
Thanks for the complement. I wonders what is your reaction when I started a new story unlike how Leggie and other people started it.
After reading it. Will you ever asked, 'is it based on a true story?'... I wonder.

Chris.
Trying out new things le...
Thanks for supporting.